Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hooton Pagnell... A different time.









Here are some pictures that I have taken today at Hooton Pagnell, which is near Barnsley/Doncaster. This village is very small and has hung on to the world that once was in the 1950's. It is an aesthetically beautiful place that I drive through most weeks when visiting my sister. Today I decided to actually stop and take some pics instead of seeing it from behind my steering wheel. I am glad I did. Not only was it nice to have a wonder around and take pictures, it was so nice to sit down and relax for a few moments before walking again to create my next picture. Even though it was cold it was 'fresh'. I rally enjoyed myself and I hope you like the pictures I have to share with you!

4 comments:

  1. Love the phone box.... does it actually have a phone in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately not! Sign of the times :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite spots, located in some lovely walking country.

    ReplyDelete