Tuesday 21 August 2012

VW Camper Van

I took this photo about a year ago. Every time I see this pic I wish I had one! Not only are they ultra cool but they are a classic through and through! This picture was taken at a car show that I happened to see when I was at a gala. The care and attention that has been given to this gorgeous vehicle is amazing. Everything was perfect. The original paint job was fantastic! The contrast of green and white made it look even more awesome! The inside was also amazing! Every little detail was perfect. The interior was psychedelic and each area of space was utilised to maximum effect. I would love to have one just like this. The dream would be....to take my dogs and my camera on an adventure. Travel around the beauty that is GB. It would be awesome. I imagine and dream about having the freedom to wake up one day and say "I want to go to......" and just being able to do it! Totally awesome! Even my Mat might enjoy it. Cozy sleeps in the VW camper! Yes please! x

No comments:

Post a Comment